ZM basket centrifuge
Efficient cleaning – Intuitive, robust and semi-automatic if required
With a basket centrifuge from the ZM range, you get a robust and easy-to-operate unit for cleaning up to 1,000 litres of process water per hour. Separate up to 14 litres of sludge in a single cycle! The sludge basket is removed and emptied manually. A PLC is available for semi-automatic operation.
Centrifuges in two configurations
The ZM basket centrifuge is available in two configurations to meet your requirements. The ZM 03-ECO 1 is perfectly suited for use on a single mass finishing machine in standard applications and island solutions. For two to three mass finishing machines, the ZM 03-FL is the ideal choice. You can of course retrofit application-specific options like a pump station and recooling unit.
The benefits at a glance
- Centrifuges with up to 2,417 times the acceleration of gravity
- Separation of oil and very fine abraded material < 1 μm through the addition of flocculant media
- Up to 14 l (19 kg) of sludge per cycle
- Up to 1,000 l of process water per hour
- PLC for semi-automatic operation
- Two configurations:
ZM 03-ECO 1 for 1 mass finishing machine
ZM 03-FL for 2–3 mass finishing machines