A highly efficient method without the risk of work pieces damaging each other
The drag finishing technology, invented by Trowal and refined continuously over the past years, is a special mass finishing system for treating:
- High-value, delicate work pieces
- Work pieces with many contours and complex shapes
- Extremely tough, difficult to machine materials
- Work pieces made from tungsten carbide and other hard metals
- Fan wheels for turbo chargers (automotive industry)
- Powered metal components, etc.
The applications for the Trowal drag finishing technology range from aggressive grinding, deburring and edge radiusing to Surface smoothing and even high gloss polishing for cosmetic purposes.